TURN AROUND TIME
We offer the fastest turn-around times and will always endeavor to ship items to you as quickly and safely as we can. If at times courier delays occur, we will track and trace your order and strive to resolve any issues with the courier company as quickly as possible.
Our aim is to meet your requested delivery or pick-up times.
Business hours vary from store to store, pleases check Our Stores page. Orders placed at night, on weekends, or public holidays will be processed on the following business day, during business hours.
You can check the status of your order in your ‘account’.
- Small trophies & medals: can be completed within 1 – 2 days, depending on quantity and engraving required, large quantities may require more time.
- Awards requiring proofing, such as our glass & acrylic ranges, and plaques: can take 1-5 days to complete depending on quantities, changes made to proofs before final approval, and engraving time needed.
- Premium & Classic Trophy cups: 1-3 days, depending on the quantity required.
- If no date is supplied to us we will schedule the order within our general work load, which may be 2-5 business days.
- Turn around times for custom made awards will depend on the amount of work involved in creating the award.
- Turn around times for custom medals is approximately 4 weeks for manufacture and delivery once the order is confirmed.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Pick-ups are available from the our stores during business hours. You can choose your store in the checkout page. You will receive an email notification when your online order is ready to be picked up.
Shipping for online orders is set at a standard rate of $8.00 in Auckland and $10.00 for the rest of New Zealand per order. For rural delivery in New Zealand shipping is set at $15.00. Additional shipping fees may apply if urgent deliveries are required.
For Australia and Oceania our shipping is from $20.00 per order. This may be adjusted depending on the size of the order placed.
We ship to anywhere in New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific Islands. We can ship to a P.O. BOX, if required.
Once the order has been completed it is sent on our standard courier service with CourierPost.
We ship Monday – Friday during business hours. Deliveries are not made on weekends unless specifically requested, additional charges will apply.
- North Island – we aim to deliver next day. Delivery to rural RD addresses may take an additional day.
- South Island – small orders that can fit into a satchel will generally be on an overnight service, larger items will take at 2-3 days. You will receive an email notification when your order has been shipped.
- If you are not at home to sign for the order the courier company will not deliver, but a notification of attempted delivery and instructions for retrieval card should be left by the company.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for our returns policy.