We will endeavour to ship items to you as quickly and safely as we can. If at times courier delays occur, we will track and trace your order and strive to resolve any issues with the courier company as quickly as possible.
TURN AROUND TIME
Our aim is to meet your requested delivery or pick-up times within what is reasonably possible.
Business hours are 8:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Orders placed at night, on weekends, or public holidays will only be processed on the following business day, during business hours.
You can check the status of your order in your ‘account’.
- Small trophies & medals: may be completed within 2 – 3 days, depending on quantity and engraving required, large quantities may require more time.
- Awards requiring proofing, such as our glass & acrylic ranges, and plaques: may take 2-5 days to complete depending on quantities, changes made to proofs before final approval, and engraving time needed.
- Premium & Classic Trophy cups: 2-3 days, depending on the quantity required.
- If no date is supplied to us we will schedule the order within our general work load, which may be 2-5 business days.
- Turn around times for custom made awards will depend on the amount of work involved in creating the award.
- Turn around times for custom medals is approximately 4 weeks for manufacturing and delivery. Plus additional time for finalising the details of the order, and costing, prior to manufacture.
No Charge. We allow for pick-ups at the North Shore store during business hours. You can find the location and store hours for the stores here. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready to be picked up.
Shipping is set at a standard rate of $5.00 in Auckland and $10.00 for the rest of New Zealand per order. For rural delivery in New Zealand shipping is set at $15.00. Additional shipping fees may apply if urgent deliveries are required.
For Australia and Oceania our shipping is set at $20.00 per order. This may be adjusted depending on the size of the order placed.
We ship to anywhere in New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific Islands. We cannot ship to a P.O. BOX, we require a street address for delivery.
We ship Monday – Friday during business hours. Deliveries are not made on weekends.
- Once the order has been completed it is sent on an overnight courier, however delivery to rural RD addresses may take a minimum of 2 days, and orders to the South Island that are too large for an overnight satchel will take at least 2 days. You will receive an email notification when your order has been shipped.
- If you are not at home to sign for the order the courier company will not deliver, but a notification of attempted delivery and instructions for retrieval card should be left by the company.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for our returns policy.