YOU NEED TO SUPPLY ENGRAVING DETAILS, BUT NOT SURE HOW?
Ordering products through our website, there are engraving boxes on each product before you add to cart.
If you are wanting multiple awards, or don’t want to order through the website there are a few ways you can send us your engraving details.
Email one of Our Stores
There are a few options when sending us your engraving details:
1. In the email body of text. Make sure it is clear which engraving details are going on which award.
2. Word Document (.doc) (.docx)
3. Excel Spreadsheet (.xls) (.xlsx)
4. Text Document (.txt) ( .rtf)
Make sure your document is easy to read
Our experienced engravers determine what layout will look and work best for the space available, with the details provided.
If the engraver needs to make a significant change, we will contact you for approval first.
Please send us exactly what you would like engraved as we are not able to proof read the engraving ourselves.
If you require a specific font style
There are 3 options if you are requiring a specific font style:
1. Send us your engraving details in a .PDF format in your required font style
2. Send us the font file (.ttf) (.otf)
3. If both of those options aren’t available to you, our in-house designers can try and find a suitable font that is similar to your original idea.
Stuck for ideas?
Below are some suggestions for the wording on your awards!
It’s all about where, what, how, who, why, and when!
All lines can be moved around to fit your award and make it unique!
Line 1: Company name / Logo*. (Where)
Line 2: Award Type (What)
Line 3: Acknowledgement (How)
Line 4: Recipient(s) (Who)
Line 5: Testimonial (Why)
Line 6: Date (When)
*(Company logo can be placed anywhere on the award. Some restrictions may occur dependent on the shape of the award and the shape of your logo)
Line 2 Suggestions : AWARD TYPE (WHAT)
- Supreme Award
- Gold Award
- Excellence Award
- Employee of the Year
- Most Improved
- Recognition Award
- Community Hero Award
- Shining Star Award
Maple Group Ltd (Logo)
for outstanding performance and
continuous dedication to the team
Line 3 Suggestions: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT (HOW)
- Awarded to…
- Presented to…
- With thanks
- Thank you
- In acknowledgement to..
- In recognition of…
- In appreciation of…
Line 5 Suggestions: TESTIMONIALS (WHY)
- For outstanding performance over the last quarter
- In grateful appreciation for your 20 years of service
- In recognition of your outstanding dedication, commitment and personal leadership
- For outstanding performance and continuous dedication to the team
- For exemplary results and outstanding performance
- For always striving towards perfection and excellence
- In recognition of all your hard work and community involvement
- For top sales at the Auckland branch