Any artwork that you upload is kept in your "Account" under "Files". You will be able to see what you have uploaded and you will be able to delete the files once you have received your order, or you can keep them in your account for future use. If you have any problems with this option please contact us.
If you choose to email your artwork upon completion of your order please send your logo / artwork / photograph to [email protected]
- Acceptable file formats are PDF, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, AI, EPS, CDR, BMP.
- Images must be high resolution min 300dpi **
- If the quality of your logo is below our required standard we will charge an additional fee for redrawing, you will be advised if this is necessary.
- We cannot use copyrighted material without proof of permission of use.
- For engraving purposes please ensure the image is only black and white.
- For printing on mugs a colour image is acceptable.
**PLEASE NOTE: Images used on the internet websites are 72 - 96dpi, this is too low to produce a good result, and image quality cannot be improved by increasing the resolution to 300dpi. A good quality image is at least 300dpi in its original form.
Engraving with logo's and artwork is usually done on our Corporate Awards range. The awards can be personalized to suite any occasion, these include Acrylic, Glass & Crystal Awards.
Full colour photo or artwork printing by means of heat transfer can be done on our selection of coffee mugs , plaques and giftware.
ACCEPTABLE FOR ENGRAVING - it is clear and only black and white