Your artwork can be uploaded on the product page for products that accommodate artwork.
If you choose to email your artwork upon completion of your order please include your order number if you have placed an order, and send your logo / artwork / photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acceptable file formats for acrylic and other products are PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, AI (CS5), EPS, CDR.
- File formats for glass awards and trophy cups must be in a vector format, such as: EPS, AI (CS5), PDF, CDR. We cannot use JPG, TIFF, PNG or GIF images for glass awards and trophy cups.
- Images must be high resolution min 300dpi **
- If the quality of your logo is below our required standard we will charge an additional fee for redrawing, you will be advised if this is necessary.
- We cannot use copyrighted material without proof of permission of use.
**PLEASE NOTE: Images used on the internet websites are 72 – 96dpi, this is too low to produce a good result, and image quality cannot be improved by increasing the resolution to 300dpi. A good quality image is at least 300dpi in its original form.
If you are unable to provide the correct artwork for your specific job we can redraw it as a vector file at an additional cost of $65.00